Megarom Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Megarom’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Megarom’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Megarom at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Megarom’s website are provided "as is". Megarom makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Megarom does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site, including but not limited to any sub-domain related to Megarom's domain and site.
In no event shall Megarom or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Megarom's Internet site, even if Megarom or a Megarom authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Megarom's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Megarom does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Megarom may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Megarom does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Megarom has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Megarom of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Megarom's website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Gauteng of the Republic of South Africa without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
All pricing of any products and / or services available on Megarom's website will be determined and governed by Megarom and its website owner, and will be subject to change at any time without any prior notice.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Megarom Competitions and Promotions:
Please bear the following competition rules and guidelines in mind when entering any Megarom competition.
- Far Cry 5 competition dates: 29 March - 01 May 2018
- Entrants must be 18 years and older to enter
- The competition is only open to South African residents
- The winner will be contacted by Megarom Games via email to inform them that they have won
- None of our competitions or promotions are in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- You are providing information to Megarom Interactive and not to Facebook.
- The information that you provide us is used for competition and promotional purposes and will never be passed on or sold to any third party.
- Megarom Interactive competitions and promotions are only open to South African residents.
- Some competitions may be rated as 18 and the winner will need to provide proof of identification in order to redeem their prize. Should the winner be under 18 a letter from the said winner‘s parents will be required to redeem the prize. This will also apply to Fan of the Month.
- To keep competitions fair we allow only a single entry per person per competition.
- Should you be caught cheating in any Megarom competitions your entries will be removed from the draw and you will not be eligable for a prize. Multiple infrigements could result in a ban from Megaroms Facebook page and competitions.
- Competitions will close at midnight on last day of competition date.
- Megarom Interactive will announce winners on the Fan Page the day after the competition has closed Prizes will be sent via courier to winner.
- Megarom Interactive will make all efforts to get into contact with competition winners to get contact details for their prize. Should we not be able to make contact with the winner or receive a response from the winner within one week of the announcement date new winners will be announced.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Should we not be able for some unforeseen reason to supply the prize that was advertised, Megarom will replace it with a prize to the same value or greater.
- Prizes that consist of a gaming title may be issued as a promotional copy or white label disc, this is the full game but packaged differently and cannot be sold
- Please allow a week for delivery of your prize.